presentable liberty

Know about another game or simulation that's worth sharing or discussing? The gaming industry is at it's best when it's a great big incestual slurry of crosslinks and recommendations, so tell us about it here!
Sassy Cassie

presentable liberty

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Presentable Liberty is about an hours worth of "game". Its more of a"waiting around in a small lonely cell for letters to pop in under the door. You get a few little old fashioned games to play while waiting. Its extremely thought provoking, and without ever having one jump scare or ever WATCHING a gruesome thing happen, it leaves you not wanting to be alone in the dark... and could give you a nightmare. You only interact with oeople by reading letters and recieving presents they send to you, but you cant send them anything. You end up really attayched to the characters. Its really sad and creepy, and really freaky feeling if you play it alone in a quiet, dark place... which I wouldnt suggest.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Re: presentable liberty

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Who on earth would want to play this?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Same reason people watch horror movies

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 pm

So this is your game you feel sad/creeped out about? Sounds... interesting... (Mine is the Corpse Party series)
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Tiberius wrote:Same reason people watch horror movies
No , people watch horror movies for a quick thrill, at least the people I know do. People don't go into the sort of things to end up deeply disturbed for days afterwords… At least not anybody that I know.
youtubeuserSara3346
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
ImageImageImage

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 pm

20 characters! wrote:
No , people watch horror movies for a quick thrill, at least the people I know do. People don't go into the sort of things to end up deeply disturbed for days afterwords… At least not anybody that I know.
Well that's modern horror, good old fashioned horror is scarier and creepier with fewer jump scares. I personally don't get either one though so don't ask me why.

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Think less "thriller" and more "deep thought". You are also creeped out because you feel like that at any time, somethings gonna come out and get you.... but noting ever does.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Riulus

Post by Riulus » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:18 pm

I saw Markiplier play this game... Good God is it a chilling game. I got attached to the people involved.
Astronomy and simulating Planet collisions is so much fun...

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 am

Riulus wrote:I saw Markiplier play this game... Good God is it a chilling game. I got attached to the people involved.
"If it affected even you, I'm not going anywhere near this thing, I'll treated as if it's more dangerous than SCP 173."
youtubeuserSara3346
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:35 am

20 characters! wrote:
Riulus wrote:I saw Markiplier play this game... Good God is it a chilling game. I got attached to the people involved.
"If it affected even you, I'm not going anywhere near this thing, I'll treated as if it's more dangerous than SCP 173."
At least give it a try, its completely horrible and deeply disturbing LOTS OF FUN!!