Biobloc.net

Know about another game or simulation that's worth sharing or discussing? The gaming industry is at it's best when it's a great big incestual slurry of crosslinks and recommendations, so tell us about it here!
Alex47

Biobloc.net

Post by Alex47 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:01 am

I highly recommend this as a tool for drawing forum game creatures, especially to those who are bad at hand drawing. It can be used with Photoshop or Paint to create texture on them, such as mottling or stripes.

It is basically a block-creature creator which also uses genetic algorithms to evolve different locomotion. However, I do not recommend the game for its own sake, because the basic blueprint patterns for each locomotion type are more or less fixed into the creature, no matter how much evolution is done. I often end up with creatures that can walk faster than they can run or walk in curves or circles.

20 characters!

Re: Biobloc.net

Post by 20 characters! » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:26 am

I really wish I could play this, however I am unable to because Java refuses to work properly with Safari I have no idea why.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

creca

Re: Biobloc.net

Post by creca » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:38 pm

any direct link? any that i serch up keeps leading me to a codeing website