SAURIAN - An open world dinosaur survival experience

Know about another game or simulation that's worth sharing or discussing? The gaming industry is at it's best when it's a great big incestual slurry of crosslinks and recommendations, so tell us about it here!
CyborgDino

SAURIAN - An open world dinosaur survival experience

Post by CyborgDino » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:57 pm

"Saurian is an open world survival video game being developed for PC and Mac. Our goal is providing the most captivating and scientifically accurate prehistoric experience yet developed: living the life of a dinosaur. Players will take control of several extinct species in their natural environment and attempt to survive from hatchling to adult. Staying alive means managing physical needs while avoiding predators and natural hazards in an open world landscape reflecting up-to-date scientific knowledge of the Hell Creek ecosystem of 66 million years ago."

I figured this game may be of interest to some of the people here, considering that it will be a scientifically accurate recreation of a (prehistoric) ecosystem. It already met its funding goal and most of its stretch goals on Kickstarter, but the Kickstarter still has a week left.

Edit: Just realized I didn't actually leave a link to the Kickstarter. Whoops.Here it is:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... xperience/
Last edited by CyborgDino on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grockstar

Re: SAURIAN - An open world dinosaur survival experience

Post by Grockstar » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:40 am

You know what this reminds me of? A game on BBC called Big Al where you would be a Allosaurus in a text adventure, oh that was the best! Shame they took it down... Does anyone else remember this?

I really hope this does well.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!