Episode one Attack of the Yetis

Seen Species mentioned somewhere else on the web? Return the favor here!
SoddaCann

Episode one Attack of the Yetis

Post by SoddaCann » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:41 pm

I'm new here guys and don't have a lot of experience with YouTube or this forum so feedback is well appreciated! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZUZZqqBLE
After 30 minutes in development, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Tiberius

Re: Episode one Attack of the Yetis

Post by Tiberius » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 pm

This is pretty terrible advice because I don't record for youtube(as in its value as advice is low not that the information will cause you to do worse) but anyways:

Hesitate less, Which I believe is a practice thing

I'm pretty sure species has fewer than 5 people working on it

You seem to restate things a lot which can get boring and irritating pretty fast but I could be wrong which is also probably a practice thing

Ewery1

Post by Ewery1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Nice video! I suggest you try and limit your usage of the words "Um" and "Uh", but otherwise very nice. Welcome to the species forums (You should join our forum games :P) Also, what Tiberius said was right, and species has I think 3 people working on it? Quasar is the only coder, there is one person for graphics, and one person for music.
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh and learn Celsius or have some sort of chart/converter with you when recording which is more a recommendation than advice

SoddaCann

Post by SoddaCann » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Tiberius wrote:This is pretty terrible advice because I don't record for youtube(as in its value as advice is low not that the information will cause you to do worse) but anyways:

Hesitate less, Which I believe is a practice thing

I'm pretty sure species has fewer than 5 people working on it

You seem to restate things a lot which can get boring and irritating pretty fast but I could be wrong which is also probably a practice thing
Thanks man, again like I said i have very little experience with youtube and now that i look at I do tend to pause and stutter a bit which i don't tend to do when talking to others.

SoddaCann

Post by SoddaCann » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Ewery1 wrote:Nice video! I suggest you try and limit your usage of the words "Um" and "Uh", but otherwise very nice. Welcome to the species forums (You should join our forum games :P) Also, what Tiberius said was right, and species has I think 3 people working on it? Quasar is the only coder, there is one person for graphics, and one person for music.
Thanks for the recommendations man, ill refrain from pausing and stuttering a bit in future videos.