Alpha Theta Epsilon22 Blog

A place to talk about the simulation: dicuss how it works and what it does, and share what you've discovered.
Sassy Cassie

Alpha Theta Epsilon22 Blog

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 am

IM SO HAPPY!!!!
Finally was able to get the kinks worked out and play the game. I have been waiting SO long for this heavenly day! Praise be to the Quasar!!! Anyway, I couldn't figure out a better place to do this, and I remembered doing something like this,so I decided to make my own observation thread/blog/story thing/ I DONT CARE WHAT YOU CALL IT, SHUT UP AOE22.... Anyway... Back to original topic of this post... Now we begin.
Sim 1
Time: 30 minutes
Map:oasis
started off with a lower genetic-difference-means-no-baby-making meter of death, as I have decided I will always do from now on, as I like to see a detailed screen and like it when its easier to drive wedges between families, as my family is nothing but a massive clump of wedges, some swords possibly that somehow doesn't prevent us from loving each other :roll: . As far as I can remember, everything was default. I pressed play. Not a single creature showed up. I tried to fix it in game and it didn't work. Reaction:flood the map, lower massive amount of settings, delete some old, useless folders.... try again.
Sim 2
Same settings as before.
Still no creatures. Found some kind of shade/gradient/whatever setting I hadn't seen before, shut it off, and tried AGAIN.
Sim 3
Same bloody settings, I am a creature of habit,so..
Primium Specium wrote:MEH
anyway, with the shade/gradient/ shut up AOE turned off, I could see the creatures and not just there thoughts... I touched no settings and turned on warp speed... 1 minute in, everything was dead...
Aoe22 wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............
Sim 4
Played again same settings, irradiated everything at random.... 30 minutes in, I look and see a creature that looks EXACTLY like a penis... reaction: flood everything, temp:50000 degrees... DIE(by the way, if anyone comments about the extremely wet and hot penis, I will find you, tear out your intestines WITH A SPOON and use them to choke the person you love dearest with said intestines).
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

AngerDomeAble

Re: Alpha Theta Epsilon22 Blog

Post by AngerDomeAble » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 pm

You missed a major chance by not putting that extremely wet and hot penis up for download.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

Riulus

Post by Riulus » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 pm

AngerDomeAble wrote:You missed a major chance by not putting that extremely wet and hot penis up for download.
We shall all scorn you for not putting up the extremely wet and hot penis up for download.
Astronomy and simulating Planet collisions is so much fun...

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Riulus wrote:
AngerDomeAble wrote:You missed a major chance by not putting that extremely wet and hot penis up for download.
We shall all scorn you for not putting up the extremely wet and hot penis up for download.
Expept me , I shall praise him for at least he has not been actively trying to make humans....
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:17 am

20 characters! wrote:
Riulus wrote:
Expept me , I shall praise him for at least he has not been actively trying to make humans....
I find it somewhat insulting that you would assume I am that kind of person. I am only trying to make horses(or a demon sea serent). Humans are bad enough in real life.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 am

I TRIED MAKING HUMANS!!! (I need ears and noses and thumbs and toes)
Attachments
130407946876527862.jpg
130407946876527862.jpg (107.32 KiB) Viewed 4881 times
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

AngerDomeAble

Post by AngerDomeAble » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:19 pm

20 characters! wrote:I TRIED MAKING HUMANS!!! (I need ears and noses and thumbs and toes)
you monster EDIT: on further though I demand a download.
Last edited by AngerDomeAble on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

White parrot

Post by White parrot » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Looks like a brown Kermit having just drunkenly exited a disco party (hence the jazz hands and the dancing walk). :mrgreen:
Whatever the original intent, I'll call that a success. :lol:
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.

Riulus

Post by Riulus » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

White parrot wrote:Looks like a brown Kermit having just drunkenly exited a disco party (hence the jazz hands and the dancing walk). :mrgreen:
Whatever the original intent, I'll call that a success. :lol:
looks exactly like a human. Well done. Now we shall invade Species with the monstrosities.
Astronomy and simulating Planet collisions is so much fun...

Dracona

Post by Dracona » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:16 am

What!? What!? What in the living crap is that....that...thing?! What have thou wrought upon the world?! :o :shock:
I am a dragon queen! Fear me!