Which game should I get?

A place to talk about the simulation: dicuss how it works and what it does, and share what you've discovered.
Sanjay852

Which game should I get?

Post by Sanjay852 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am

My parents have a strict video game policy, so I rarely get new games. Next weekend, I'll have the chance to get one and only one new game. I decided to show you guys my 4 favourites and ask your opinions.

Slime Rancher

An Early Access game, Slime Rancher sets you as a farmer of the native population of cute alien slimes.

Stardew Valley

A farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon, offering more than 40 hours of gameplay

Undertale

Ok, I can't think of a blurb for UT, but you probably all know it, and if you don't, there's a link right there.

Species ALRE

An evolution simulator similar-ish to Spore, chose your creature and help them evolve

So, those are my options. I'll be waiting on your opinions

Tiberius

Re: Which game should I get?

Post by Tiberius » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:44 pm

Sanjay852 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am
My parents have a strict video game policy, so I rarely get new games. Next weekend, I'll have the chance to get one and only one new game. I decided to show you guys my 4 favourites and ask your opinions.

Slime Rancher

An Early Access game, Slime Rancher sets you as a farmer of the native population of cute alien slimes.

Stardew Valley

A farming simulator similar to Harvest Moon, offering more than 40 hours of gameplay

Undertale

Ok, I can't think of a blurb for UT, but you probably all know it, and if you don't, there's a link right there.

Species ALRE

An evolution simulator similar-ish to Spore, chose your creature and help them evolve

So, those are my options. I'll be waiting on your opinions
Get Undertale or Stardew. Species is great, but I can't imagine playing it for more than several hours.