0.10.0 (Alpha) crashed while i was looking at the cladogram

Let us know about the harmful mutations afflicting the game. Also contains a list of known bugs and workarounds.
naturegirl1999

0.10.0 (Alpha) crashed while i was looking at the cladogram

Post by naturegirl1999 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:43 pm

ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at SpeciesALRE.UI.CladeDiagram.RecordNewSpecies(Single currentTime, Species s) in C:\Users\Quasar\Documents\Qu's Projects\Species\Source_XNA3.1_Backup\Species\UI\Controls\CladeDiagram.cs:line 976
at SpeciesALRE.UI.CladeDiagram.Update(SpeciesList speciesList, Vector2 mousePosition, Boolean isMouseDown, Single currentTime) in C:\Users\Quasar\Documents\Qu's Projects\Species\Source_XNA3.1_Backup\Species\UI\Controls\CladeDiagram.cs:line 713
at SpeciesALRE.UI.UIManager.Update(GameMouse gameMouse, KeyboardState kState) in C:\Users\Quasar\Documents\Qu's Projects\Species\Source_XNA3.1_Backup\Species\UI\UIManager.cs:line 5398
at SpeciesALRE.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\Quasar\Documents\Qu's Projects\Species\Source_XNA3.1_Backup\Species\Game1.cs:line 520
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at SpeciesALRE.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Quasar\Documents\Qu's Projects\Species\Source_XNA3.1_Backup\Species\Program.cs:line 24

Species, Version=0.10.0.511, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Installation Path: C:\Users\Dani_2\Downloads\Species 0.10.0 (Alpha)\Species 0.10.0 Alpha
CultureInfo: English (United States) | Decimal Character: "."
UIView: Compact_Ecosystem | SelectionMode: Ecosystem
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Guineapig004

Re: 0.10.0 (Alpha) crashed while i was looking at the cladogram

Post by Guineapig004 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 am

I don't think Quasar is updating .10 alpha any more, he has been working on .11 for quite a few months now. Sorry about that.
"And fear struck the hearts of the dodos, as they realized they were being watched..."

naturegirl1999

Post by naturegirl1999 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:56 pm

I know, I just posted it here because this is where you post crashes
I'm gonna put the last thing I copied here. Will change each time I visit for variety
Korobeiniki

Natural_20

Post by Natural_20 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:50 pm

naturegirl1999 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:56 pm
I know, I just posted it here because this is where you post crashes
Crashes in the current version. Quasar might have already fixed this particular issue in 0.11.0.
Quasar wrote:Dammit, we forgot to sell the psycho drugs and now the chickens are ODing.