Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Disagree with the premise of the game? Tell us why we're wrong, and bring the evidence to prove it!
LordTzeentch

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by LordTzeentch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:59 am

All I have to say on this matter is:

Creepy meatpuppets and your predilection towards pressing them together...
STOP FEEDING SLAANESH! :evil: :evil: :evil: She doesn't need the added energy and he is such a pain kicking out of my bed if she gets by my wards on a power kick.

Just go out on dates like normal non-Slaaneshi non-corporeal Sophonts and ruthlessly plan how to seduce your date mentally then hope it all goes well.

Also, what is it about the internet and forums in particular that lets conversations go from a poorly-worded misspelling spambot to sodomy, relationships and dirty meatpuppet sex?
Seriously, pray my plans to keep Slaanesh away from 4chan succeed. Or for my other plans to channel Slaanesh's 4chan induced urges in a productive (for me) way succeed.
Totally Not A Chaos God :twisted:

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:47 am

What is a slaanesh? If I feed it by having sex, then Im happy to feed it
Meatpuppet sex can also be a but more complex than... You know what? Lets NOT go there...
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

LordTzeentch

Post by LordTzeentch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 pm

One of the 5 Gods from my native setting.
Me/Tzeentch: God/dess of Magic, Hope and Planning
Slaanesh: God/dess of Debauchery, sex, being an expert at something, Pleasure and Sensation
Khorne: God/dess of Honour, Battle, Blood and War
Nurgle: God of Family, Preserverance, Life and Despair (actually male)
God-Emperor: God of Faith, Totalitarian States, Humanity and SCIENCE!

Of the 5, only the God-Emperor is benevolent.
Slaanesh ate a galactic-wide civilization when she was born during their fall into decadence and blood orgies. only the lucky ones and the Space!Puritans survived and he opened a hole into Literally!Hell

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:08 am

God Emperor isn't a god yet really, and he isn't really worshipped as a patron of science as far as I'm aware

LordTzeentch

Post by LordTzeentch » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:22 am

Actually the Mechanicus worship him as their Science!God's physical form
And he is either a God or a Psyker powerful enough to effectively BE a God so I count him anyway

White parrot

Post by White parrot » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:18 am

LordTzeentch wrote:Actually the Mechanicus worship him as their Science!God's physical form
And he is either a God or a Psyker powerful enough to effectively BE a God so I count him anyway
How about the Tyranid Swarm then? They have a strong presence in the Warp, don't they?
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.

LordTzeentch

Post by LordTzeentch » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:55 pm

The warp shadow is caused by a massive Hivemind of sentience. Not any individual psyker potential. A similar effect could be created by stuffing a bunch of Humans (enough to outmass planets) into a ship made up of other Humans and then tie them together on a mental level.
And so counts as much as a Weirdboy counts as a Psyker

White parrot

Post by White parrot » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:21 pm

LordTzeentch wrote:The warp shadow is caused by a massive Hivemind of sentience. Not any individual psyker potential. A similar effect could be created by stuffing a bunch of Humans (enough to outmass planets) into a ship made up of other Humans and then tie them together on a mental level.
And so counts as much as a Weirdboy counts as a Psyker
Eh, regardless of the body/ies (and ignoring physical shells is to the advantage of the Emperor in its current state, I may say), we're left with what is for all intents and purposes a single mind able to swat away daemons, that's good enough for me. :P
At this point, we shouldn't be surprised by anything nature does. She's like a meth addict whose drug-fueled rampages unfold in slow motion and span millions of years.
Silly Otter wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Please ignore the cultists.

Tiberius

Post by Tiberius » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:16 am

LordTzeentch wrote:Actually the Mechanicus worship him as their Science!God's physical form
Then what about a daemon prince?

Also I don't really think I'd take the mechanium's opinion on science considering they haven't invented anything in ten thousand years

LordTzeentch

Post by LordTzeentch » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:33 am

They invent stuff all the time...they just say it's a "recovered STC" to avoid Heresy!
And the higher up you go the less plausible explanations you can get away with.

Daemon Princes are like Abrahamic Angels (Saints for ascended Mortals). Servants of a God.