Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Disagree with the premise of the game? Tell us why we're wrong, and bring the evidence to prove it!
20 characters!

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 am

AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:I can masturbate, normal human bodies don't arouse me and I want to avoid children and STD's so yes. I see nothing wrong with that.
Ok. Fine with me.
Oh you just seemed to react like I said something crazy is all.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:46 am

20 characters! wrote:
AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:I can masturbate, normal human bodies don't arouse me and I want to avoid children and STD's so yes. I see nothing wrong with that.
Ok. Fine with me.
I dont think its crazy. Ive had a few friends that were aseexual/aromantic... I see no issue.
The only time that I have ever had an issue with it was with this one girl that I had a MASSIE crush on... Like, we were pretty much best friends. Crushed me. XD
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Senatus Populusque 2

Post by Senatus Populusque 2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:48 am

AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
AOE22 wrote: Ok. Fine with me.
I dont think its crazy. Ive had a few friends that were aseexual/aromantic... I see no issue.
The only time that I have ever had an issue with it was with this one girl that I had a MASSIE crush on... Like, we were pretty much best friends. Crushed me. XD
All these things eventually work out. :p

Ewery1

Post by Ewery1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:46 am

Senatus Populusque 2 wrote:
AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
All these things eventually work out. :p
-eventually-
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 am

AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
AOE22 wrote: Ok. Fine with me.
If your friend was aromantic and asexual how could them not wanting to compete with you crush you? OH, the girl was your best friend, how could I miss that!

It feels different on the opposite end, my bestest friend briana at one point asked if I was ever her boyfriend, I told her no and felt a bit strange that she asked since the most I had ever done was put arm around her shoulder. We have remained good friends I wonder if I hurt her by doing that. I have no idea how that would feel.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:30 am

20 characters! wrote:
AOE22 wrote:
20Characters! wrote: If your friend was aromantic and asexual how could them not wanting to compete with you crush you? OH, the girl was your best friend, how could I miss that!

It feels different on the opposite end, my bestest friend briana at one point asked if I was ever her boyfriend, I told her no and felt a bit strange that she asked since the most I had ever done was put arm around her shoulder. We have remained good friends I wonder if I hurt her by doing that. I have no idea how that would feel.
It sucked for me... She avoided me for almost a year after that. That was the worst part. Litterally one of my only froends at the time...
Of course, were friends again now.... I think she even has an account on the forums... Heh
Only a suspision, though
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ

Ewery1

Post by Ewery1 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:21 pm

AOE22 wrote:
20 characters! wrote:
AOE22 wrote:
It sucked for me... She avoided me for almost a year after that. That was the worst part. Litterally one of my only froends at the time...
Of course, were friends again now.... I think she even has an account on the forums... Heh
Only a suspision, though
LOL
- Your local Red Panda with way too much power
Yasahiro wrote:Then improve the amphibity.... It's a word now, I made it.
Join my new classic competition game!

They're all grown up!
Image Image Image

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Ewery1 wrote: LOL
What exactly is funny? :P

Grockstar124

Post by Grockstar124 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:56 pm

I kind of find oral and anal sex kind of disgusting, for reasons. I have been gradually warming up to traditional sex, I don't mind it as much as I used to. I actually do want a family one day, after we (assuming I ever do get a significant other #foreveralone) are both sure, and as 20 mentioned, are STD free.

Even though I've never had any kind of romantic relationship, I love how I'm so much smarter then most of the other kids dating-wise. Words I have actually said to a heartbroken friend, as I love being a huge dick:

"You opened your heart to emotions? You poor fool :twisted:"

Oh and this Crawler quote from a video game, which I also said to said friend:

"Are you thinking of your loved ones now? Of how you will never see them again?"

I love how off topic this thread has gotten.
See how the game of life is never won, you only play
Bore him and you will find you're crumpled up and thrown away
Clinging to fate and blaming it when life won't go your way
Such a laugh, HA! Life is just a game!

↑The Game of Life↓

Sassy Cassie

Post by Sassy Cassie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Grockstar124 wrote:I kind of find oral and anal sex kind of disgusting, for reasons. I have been gradually warming up to traditional sex, I don't mind it as much as I used to. I actually do want a family one day, after we (assuming I ever do get a significant other #foreveralone) are both sure, and as 20 mentioned, are STD free.

Even though I've never had any kind of romantic relationship, I love how I'm so much smarter then most of the other kids dating-wise. Words I have actually said to a heartbroken friend, as I love being a huge dick:

"You opened your heart to emotions? You poor fool :twisted:"

Oh and this Crawler quote from a video game, which I also said to said friend:

"Are you thinking of your loved ones now? Of how you will never see them again?"

I love how off topic this thread has gotten.
Definitely ALWAYS checking for STDs prior. Thats common sense. I dont enjoy this thing called dying.
Oral sex, in no way has ever disgusted me... Anal sex is meh. Once you learn a wee bit more, you will learn there are ways to get rid of the...issues it entails... BUT I am less likely to go into THAT than religion.... *cough*

I have a tendency to completely cut off the entire human race whenever I become hurt mentally, and just draw myself into a loop of self-pity. Either that, or I become EXTREMELY reckless, angry, and emotion driven. It is weird..