Alienbird's Creatures

Want to share the creatures you've discovered/engineered? This is the place for screenshots and exported genomes!
Alienbird

Alienbird's Creatures

Post by Alienbird » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:50 am

I find these creatures to be very elegant with their long legs and butt-fans. These came from the same map and the same multi-flood selection pressures as the Giant Boot Footed creatures. Not the same lineage though. I saved the starting conditions of the map for multiple run throughs.
Last edited by Alienbird on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silly Otter

Re: Heron Legs

Post by Silly Otter » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:09 pm

aww, cute!
The dragons where conscripted
20 characters! wrote:GUARDS, TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFFY BUNNY CHAMBER!

20 characters!

Post by 20 characters! » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm curious, about the lifecycle of the creatures on your flooded world, mine as well as having drastically oversized feet also had wide bodies an incredible health and energy storage capacity. They use this swim in the ocean for long periods of time and reproduce there where after as they began to take hits upon their health, they or their offspring would swim back to the shore which during this long interval of time had regrown it's greenery and strip it nearly bare before returning to the sea.

I'm curious as to whether you observed anything similar?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Alienbird

Post by Alienbird » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 pm

The Big Boots did that. The Heron Legs, not so much.

Alienbird

Re: Alienbird's Creatures

Post by Alienbird » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:34 am

If you see something you really like (I have more creatures on the General Discussion thread) let me know.

Alienbird

Re: Alienbird's Creatures

Post by Alienbird » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:50 am

This is a phallicephalus bizarrius, a creature who is both a literal butt head and a literal dick head at the same time. The truly incredible thing was that this perverted creature evolved naturally. I did not genetically engineer this. The only thing I, the user, did was play with the local fertility levels on the oasis map it evolved on- dropping them when the population was high and raising them when the population dropped.
I exported two versions of this creature. The other version can be seen on the Drought Control, General Discussion thread. The creature's rear end is on the top forming a false head. The things that look like a wig are its back legs. The swinging phallic appendage is the creature's actual head and neck.