Unkillable species(more like clade)

Want to share the creatures you've discovered/engineered? This is the place for screenshots and exported genomes!
User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:Say the one who has revived year old threads.
(I waited until they were dead before derailing them)
Your point exactly?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
AngerDomeAble
Posts: 1319
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 am

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by AngerDomeAble » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 am

This thread was also dead
20 is against common sense.
Don't believe his lies.

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:08 am

AngerDomeAble wrote:This thread was also dead
No it wasn't :( !
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Alienbird
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 am
Location: The Pacific Northwest in the USA

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by Alienbird » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:26 am

I want to see more of other people's creature creations. What has sprung up in your worlds 20?
Image

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by 20 characters! » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Alienbird wrote:I want to see more of other people's creature creations. What has sprung up in your worlds 20?
Well I geneticly engineered some unicorns, placed them in an oasis where the temperature was based on longitude and the fertility on latitude.

The turned into camel like beings, which I can't show because attachments are broken now.... :(
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Alienbird
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 am
Location: The Pacific Northwest in the USA

Re: Unkillable species(more like clade)

Post by Alienbird » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:50 am

20 characters! wrote:
Well I geneticly engineered some unicorns, placed them in an oasis where the temperature was based on longitude and the fertility on latitude.

The turned into camel like beings, which I can't show because attachments are broken now.... :(
I use prtsc and paintbrush to take screenshots. Then, I chop them down to a reasonable size focused on my creature and upload them to Photobucket. Then then post the pictures through a URL to that photo in my Photobucket album. I have not had any trouble with attachments because I use this technique.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests