And we're back!

Announcements and infodumps from the Species dev team.
User avatar
joshthehawk
Posts: 2526
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:35 pm
Location: Landet Lagom
Contact:

Re: And we're back!

Post by joshthehawk » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 am

AOE22 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 am
AOE22 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 am
Oh great, white nationalists!
Can we kill them all now or do we have to wait till they try to genocide someone?
But that in the self sounds a little bit like genocide :-/
Being a member of the LGBTQ community, with no aryan blood, having a minor disability, but married to a girl with asbergers, and being far left... I call it self defense. Fascists don't intend to be equally tolerant if they get into power. In fact, if a white nationalist gets into power, people like me woild be in the chambers just after the coloured people. History has already shown us what happens when we tolerate fascists.
Huh, thought you still were just engaged.

Man gratulerar!
If I'm making a comment with this type of text I'm talking as a moderator.
Anonymous wrote:And those who were seen dancing
where thought to be insane
by those who could not hear the music.

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5582
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere cold and wet

Re: And we're back!

Post by Sassy Cassie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am

joshthehawk wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:08 am
AOE22 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 am


But that in the self sounds a little bit like genocide :-/
Being a member of the LGBTQ community, with no aryan blood, having a minor disability, but married to a girl with asbergers, and being far left... I call it self defense. Fascists don't intend to be equally tolerant if they get into power. In fact, if a white nationalist gets into power, people like me woild be in the chambers just after the coloured people. History has already shown us what happens when we tolerate fascists.
Huh, thought you still were just engaged.

Man gratulerar!
We decided on going ahead and getting it done to satiate pur parents.
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: And we're back!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am

Holy flying goats, AOES A MARRIED MAN?! I don't know whether to cheer or to stare on in horror. So I'm going to do both at the same time.

Yay! :shock:
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
DehEvil
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 pm
Location: New Mombasa, fighting off an endless horde of aliens.

Re: And we're back!

Post by DehEvil » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am

:shock:
*jumps out topic's window*
ImageImage
Inspirational quote by
joshthehawk wrote: your only limit is your limited imagination.
Random quote by
AOE22 wrote:hehheh
I have no idea why this was whatever my last copy was, but when i pasted it, I just had to put it somewhere.

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5582
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere cold and wet

Re: And we're back!

Post by Sassy Cassie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 pm

20 characters! wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am
Holy flying goats, AOES A MARRIED MAN?! I don't know whether to cheer or to stare on in horror. So I'm going to do both at the same time.

Yay! :shock:
Eheh...

I thoughy I already mentioned this, but I accidentally impregnated... Well, Se,atus Populusque. We decided to get married to satiate our families...

We still haven't do e a Hellenic or Druidic one though. :p
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

User avatar
Grockstar
Posts: 2101
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am
Location: Stuck in her own mind

Re: And we're back!

Post by Grockstar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

AOE22 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 pm
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am
Holy flying goats, AOES A MARRIED MAN?! I don't know whether to cheer or to stare on in horror. So I'm going to do both at the same time.

Yay! :shock:
Eheh...

I thoughy I already mentioned this, but I accidentally impregnated... Well, Se,atus Populusque. We decided to get married to satiate our families...

We still haven't do e a Hellenic or Druidic one though. :p
*Has been shouting this information repeatedly in multiple topics*

*People (except for Josh) only listen now*

mild teeth grinding THIS IS FINEEEEEE
20 characters! wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am
Holy flying goats, AOES A MARRIED MAN?! I don't know whether to cheer or to stare on in horror. So I'm going to do both at the same time.

Yay! :shock:
Yes, to the girl you keep mistaking for a dude nonetheless. Got her pregnant.

At least I can say "I didn't know guys could get pregnant" if you do it again.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

User avatar
Grockstar
Posts: 2101
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am
Location: Stuck in her own mind

Re: And we're back!

Post by Grockstar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm

So, uh, to be REMOTELY on topic, when are we getting our P. Specium logo back?
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

User avatar
20 characters!
Posts: 19204
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:08 am
Location: North America, the best and worst bit of it.
Contact:

Re: And we're back!

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 pm

Grockstar wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm
So, uh, to be REMOTELY on topic, when are we getting our P. Specium logo back?

Yeah and I miss the little website icon too :-/

I don't know why people would design malware to attack this website, and this website doesn't have money to steal, or distracting it doesn't seem like anyone, right?
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Sassy Cassie
Posts: 5582
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: Somewhere cold and wet

Re: And we're back!

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 am

DehEvil wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am
:shock:
*jumps out topic's window*
*lassos you back in and fixes the window.
"Always trust Greeks bearing gifts. Your friendly neighborhood psycopath might be that gift."
-AΘE22
Tiberius wrote: Friendocracy? Obviously an incredibly alien and classist society. Down with the Charismatic Elite!!! Friends for Everyone!!!

User avatar
Grockstar
Posts: 2101
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:55 am
Location: Stuck in her own mind

Re: And we're back!

Post by Grockstar » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 am

AOE22 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 am
DehEvil wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am
:shock:
*jumps out topic's window*
*lassos you back in and fixes the window.
Just Monika.

Now uses she/her pronouns. Please, call me Lily!

Official Moderator on the Species Discord, Queen of the Weebs!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest