If you're driving a rover at 10x speed, It shouldn't be affected by the 10x speed change

Announcements and infodumps from the Species dev team.
Kirbs

If you're driving a rover at 10x speed, It shouldn't be affected by the 10x speed change

Post by Kirbs » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 pm

I think the rover should appear at the same speed, whether its at 1x or 10x speed. It's hard to control my rover at 10x speed but I don't want to keep switching the 1x speed on and off.

20 characters!

Re: If you're driving a rover at 10x speed, It shouldn't be affected by the 10x speed change

Post by 20 characters! » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:38 am

But that wouldn't make any sense at all.
youtubeuserSara3346
20 characters! wrote:*explodes into a gore shower
combi2 wrote: ... thought that all cows could produce unlimited antibodies,boy am i a retard.
combi2 wrote:you can`t thats not how humans work
Grockstar wrote:Bats it is then. They are the poor man's snake.
ImageImageImage

Sassy Cassie

Re: If you're driving a rover at 10x speed, It shouldn't be affected by the 10x speed change

Post by Sassy Cassie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:49 am

20 characters! wrote:But that wouldn't make any sense at all.
Maybe not from a "role play," stad point, so to say, as the world around you is TECHNICALLY going so much faster, but from a gameplay standpoint, it makes all the sense in the world.... If you are in control of a rover, it should work at a speed that is adjusted to human reaction time so that the driver who is working the machine doesn't feel like they have no control due to what feels like unresponsiveness and what is really the players inability to respond....
Kirbs wrote:I think the rover should appear at the same speed, whether its at 1x or 10x speed. It's hard to control my rover at 10x speed but I don't want to keep switching the 1x speed on and off.
I know you probably don't know this,but there is a dedicated forum category in here called "suggestions," that is for suggesting ideas to the game. I don't mean to be rude, but could you please post it there, not here? It irks me a bit.
Ⓐ☭Empathy is the most radical of human emotions, and it's rejection is inherently reactionary☭Ⓐ